a bit of brainstorming…..

Today’s post is about having fun with a new online tool I discovered. Popplet is a cool way to get your ideas down ” on paper”. In class, we began to throw ideas around about  the many aspects of digital  citizenship. Now it’s your turn to try it. Using the Popplet mindmapping tool, brainstorm the potential pros & cons of your specific digital citizenship  topic. 

Your task:

Review the video on how to use poplet below, then either in class or on your own try it yourself. Remember to run your topic  ideas by me , for approval, before you get started.

This is one project where you  can use the Onedrive to share your work with me ( or a classmate) for feedback.

You will find a link to Popplet here and on our edline class page. Submit your final mindmap by posting a link to it in a comment on this post.

As far as a grade for this asignment…well this one is optional…but it can be a great idea builder to help you develop a great paper or series of blog posts. And… because it could be a lot of work…I will consider your mind map for an extra credit grade. See Me if you need the boost. And P.S. Don’t forget to have fun! 

Mrs.C.

7 thoughts on “a bit of brainstorming…..

1. the general idea of blogging is to have the ability to share you ideas, thoughts and opinions with the world. it can be used as a wonderful business tool, a place to just get things off your chest, or a place to explore other peoples ideas. On the subject of Popplet I think it is a really wonderful tool to use, and could potentially be used in public school for small children as a lesson on organizing their thoughts and ideas.

1. This is a very insightful comment Allie! Good Job! If you choose to do a Popplet, be sure to share it with us by adding a link in a new comment.
      🙂