Time to get personal!

Back in September, I asked everyone to share what you might want to blog about. Maybe friends, family, sports, music. Whatever interests you!

So for today’s blog exercise – 

• I’d like you to do some searching for interesting information on the topic of your choice. Then,
  • Create 3 separate blog posts on your topic. All your post should be appropriate, refer to a different web article  & include a link to the original source.
  • At least 1 ( of the 3) posts must include a picture with a caption that correctly credits the source.

If you have started this process already GREAT! Share more!

Next we will discuss how to categorize your posts so that they are all sorted on a single page in your blog- But don’t worry about that for now- just share what you like with your classmates!

Remember if you haven’t finished up with yesterday’s post……. and your reflection post is in ‘draft’ then you need to finish your wordle , insert  your pic and be sure to add a link to your favorite blog! If you don’t see it on your blog- check your posts, maybe you missed a step…..

Happy Blogging!

Mrs. C

6 thoughts on “Time to get personal!

1. I wrote my three blog posts about running with the sources at the end, however, when you reviewed and published it I noticed the sources were gone. Maybe I added the sources wrong, I just don’t want to get points off for not having a source because I did put them there, they just got lost in the process somehow.

2. I’ve done one of these exercises on a different topic just to have some variation in my work (the music having an effect on Alzheimer’s blog post) but I’ve also been doing other blog posts such as my Artist of the week posts which I think could count for my other two blog posts.

1. As long as you have 3 ‘alternate subject’posts and the posts meet the assignment criteria of 3 links and 1pic with sources correct. Then yes they can count 🙂

1. As long as you have 3 ‘alternate subject’posts and the posts meet the assignment criteria of 3 links and 1pic with sources correct. Then yes they can count